posted by orlagh @ 3:20 pm
Congratulations Orlagh - you look like a proper lady in those pictures - your hair is lovely!
thanking you, sure it had to happen one of these years!Eimear Magner bought a picture!
Oh cool - keep a nice one for us!
Hi Orlagh!! Are all these people going to be there when I'm going to visit you on the Christmas eve?I've forgotten my password aaaaarrrrghhhh Meeeeesha
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Congratulations Orlagh - you look like a proper lady in those pictures - your hair is lovely!
thanking you, sure it had to happen one of these years!
Eimear Magner bought a picture!
Oh cool - keep a nice one for us!
Hi Orlagh!! Are all these people going to be there when I'm going to visit you on the Christmas eve?
I've forgotten my password aaaaarrrrghhhh Meeeeesha
Post a Comment
<< Home