Anapa i bought a pink bikini
This was going to be a great entry about this lovely littletown, but in the last five minutes, i've lost heart and feel like crying. I can't get out of here, I'm just feeling a bit sorry for my self, but it means i'll have to go and look for a place to stay now, and my stupid bag is really heavy, i should never have brought my stupid computer, and now i've to go back to the stupid train station and get it, but at least i swam in the Black sea today, even if the whole time i was worrying about my stupid bag on the stupid beach. Tomorrow will be better i know, today was good, but all my good mood has just evaporated with this stupid guy in the internet cafe who is pissing me off by saying that my time was used up because of internet traffic, feck that, he never told me and it b\not my fault if the sites have so many stupid images-ahhhhh
3 Comments:
Orlagh where are the pictures of you in the bikini?
I like that stupid mood of your post.I stupidly think that all those stupid things will look stupidly better in the stupid morning :)
Good stupid Luck, sometime it really is...
wargh! tell us about littletown as it is lovely and not stupid.
Post a Comment
<< Home