Friday, March 04, 2005

janey mack

Still no Mom, I went to the airport at 5 after about 3 hours of fitful sleep (afraid I wouldn't wake up) and Mom's plane was delayed. It said nothing on the display at first but after about half an hour they said it would be in at 10. It wouldn't have been the first time I had to spend 5 hours in an airport in Russia, so I decided to wait and try and sleep on the benches. At half seven i got up, restless and now the screen was proclaiming that Mom's plane wouldn't be in until 12.30. So I came home and am going to go to bed (it'll be the last time for weeks, i'll have a bed) for an hour and then back to the airport.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 am, Blogger Katherine said...

tell mammy banker i said well when she gets there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home