I hope she
All my dreams of unlimited Internet access have been dashed and it all seemed so easy. A couple of weeks ago, we saw the first three episodes of "Lost" projected in UCC, highly illegal, but just this once, I thought I'd ignore my moral conscience. So after our free viewing, I remembered, prompted by students sitting around with laptops (you wouldn't have seen that in our day, I tell you) that there must be a wireless network that I could highjack. It took me until today, with my hectic life-style to try it out and alas; I have been cruelly disappointed. The wireless sensor is not picking up the network, so having tried in vain a few times, I brought myself to ask this young boy sitting beside me, with the intent of typing the name of the network in and helping my poor little computer along, a little. But while he was trying to help me out an acquaintance of his arrived, one who obviously fancies him rotten. I'd forgotten how annoying those types were, the kind who talk to people in that pseudo-American way that they think is cute. After regaling him with tales of her wild night last night and mentioning at least three times how she was up till 6 in the morning-mad thing! She proceeded to ask, in obvious earshot of me, "Who's this person?” I hope she flunks right out of college, or else ends up with a business degree, written on a sheet of Andrex.
3 Comments:
Goddamn it Banker, sort that out.
Is there wireless internet at the roundabout I wonder?
Hi there!!
We've got wireless internet access in Fiesta...Do you remember that day when you, your mum and me dropped there in from Taltsy on March 8th?
And how come you don't send me any messages?
public library?
Post a Comment
<< Home