Thursday, August 10, 2006

She got married in a fever.

That’s it, job done, dowry paid and no more invitations to make. We had such a brilliant day and night, I think it was quite possibly the best wedding I’ve ever been at (apart from obvious exceptions:)) and I say that without reference to the fact that I am quite possibly the best bridesmaid ever, for hire, just give me enough notice to get my dress cleaned, thyme green does not hold up well to any stains, jokes apart, it wasn’t til very late in the night I sat on the pint bottle of bulmers and I didn’t know I was sitting on it til it was too late.
I wore heels, my first pair, my mom thinks I’m all grown up now!
















5 Comments:

At 3:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah hello how fat is my head in that picure of all the harringtons like?
bad news-wallet stolen from the hospital today-that's what i get for studying like..
pat

 
At 6:06 pm, Blogger Katherine said...

Hurray well done Mr and Mrs O'Driscoll (I presume?).
Poor Pat.

 
At 12:26 pm, Blogger jill said...

orlagh! you look deadly, as does your sis n all, but you, your hair, your dress...green is the best colour.

 
At 2:55 am, Blogger Meeeeesha said...

Hi Orlaghchka!! I've just arrived from the camp, got a wee sunburnt, had a nice time :)
My compliments to the photos, and congratulations :) You look gorgeous in that dress, I wonder why you didn't dress up in here, you'd have hit every man :), like you did it with me with this photo (platonically of course)

 
At 10:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations to Niamh and Bryan. It looks like ye all had a fantastic day. Orlagh, you and Niamh look stunning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home