Tuesday, March 21, 2006

and this one time...

How long can you put off writing in your blog for? forever really, but ........
Had some great arrangements of words in my head the other day and then got distracted when I came home and they're all gone astray now.
My phone was on it's holidays for a few days there. I left it in Olivia's after baby-sitting Edward on Saturday night, we left CTB on Sunday, phoneless but I knew Patrick was coming back to Cork this morning, so it wasn't too traumatic. What was traumatic however was discovering how many messages Patrick decided to send from my phone, I don't care if they were free and/or to fellow meteor customers. I am assuming that he also read every single saved message in my phone too, though it's not quite an Anne Frank scale intrusion. To be honest I'm more than a little disappointed in his prank playing skills that he didn't text someone some ridiculous message purporting to be from my good self, though I suppose its a bit early to be thankful, chickens hatching etc. I was getting suitably irate as I saw Patrick's friends numbers scroll past in a stream of 086s only for one of them to text me back claiming to be meteor, how are you supposed to judge people anymore if not from their phone number. Would ye just stick to your own and stop this business of network hopping. I am reminded of Gearoid in photography class one day, giving out about how you can't tell who the poor people are anymore as people choose to buy their clothes in second shops rather than it being an economic necessity, I think that was before he did the magazine/wank pictures.

3 Comments:

At 7:43 pm, Blogger Katherine said...

I think it's even more traumatic not getting emails. How are you surviving?

 
At 2:02 pm, Blogger Meeeeesha said...

Hi Orlagh! I'm writing just to tell you that my blog has just been updated. So you're welcome, though there is plenty of space taken up by my EGO...
And I am so stupid, because I can't make out how to publish new posts on new pages not to make the old one huge for downloading... The settings didn't have anything new to tell me about this...:(

 
At 4:52 pm, Blogger Katherine said...

I really hope Gearoid reads this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home