....sing us a song you're the piano man
Oh my god, I was just about to write this really serious thing about Auschwitz and I had a ball of news from yesterday (sorry Mom, an abundance!) when my phone rang and it was Igor, "flower man".
All I can say is that I now appreciate the interference on my phone, as I could pretend I couldn't really hear him and kind of force a swift end to the conversation. He wants to take me out for dinner, I pretended to misunderstand at first and then told him to call me on Monday as I have to find out my timetable for the week as i'm really busy this weekend.....kind of, ah jaysus there's probably a man downstairs with a chandelier or something for me now, why do I always get the ones I don't want.

1 Comments:
ooh Orlagh you owe it to readers of the blog to persue this romance, and report back. Tis the rule of the blog, you must keep us in the manner to which we have become accustomed up to this point.....
Post a Comment
<< Home