posted by orlagh @ 11:23 am
hey or, what the story, when will you be in cork? and check your email...mary derry
hey or, whats the story, when are you arriving in cork? and check you email...mary derry
I hope Niamh Banker doesn't read this....
Hey missus, I've lost all your contact details. What's your email address and your home number in cork? Text me! You coming to Dublin on your travels?
wargh! international blogging superstar. My next aim in life is blog from an airport. Sure you might as well keep it up from castletownbere, its almost as remote to the dubs as siberia
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
hey or, what the story, when will you be in cork? and check your email...mary derry
hey or, whats the story, when are you arriving in cork? and check you email...mary derry
I hope Niamh Banker doesn't read this....
Hey missus, I've lost all your contact details. What's your email address and your home number in cork? Text me! You coming to Dublin on your travels?
wargh! international blogging superstar. My next aim in life is blog from an airport. Sure you might as well keep it up from castletownbere, its almost as remote to the dubs as siberia
Post a Comment
<< Home