...back two three, back two three
Where to begin, at the end again I suppose and work backwards. I just got home after an exhausting day, though I was late for work this morning, that is a story in itself. I am cold in places that I am only occasionally aware exist, it was around -28 today and I felt every degree of that cold due to the fact that last night the zip on my pukavik decided to start playing havoc and allow the Siberian wind to penetrate my poor Irish body, see below/above for further details.I spent the evening teaching Irish dancing, yes, you read correctly, under duress though, I might add. Max and Olga my dancer friends, work in a night club 'Fortuna' and also run a dance school. They needed some new ideas, enter Orlagh. So I spent two hours reliving primary school dance lessons with Max and crew (Olga was sick). It's strange it never leaves you, I was never as good as 'The Regans' of course or the well-known "Hanley Three" but I remembered enough to give them the basics, mainly consisting of one-two-threes and the sevenses, though I did throw in a "Walls of Limerick" for good measure. (Mom if you do make it over, there's a job teaching set dancing lined up for you.)
There was a strange beep there, coming from my computer, my phone line remains plugged in though I am not online at the moment, this is due to the fear of Igor aka flower man calling, I'd much rather have my phone unplugged than risk answering it to his voice, Katherine I'm not going to succumb to your demands purely to entertain you in work, its not my fault you work in the tax office!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home