bit sorry for myself....and others
The week is flying by again though the minutes seem to take forever. I was feeling a bit dodgy today following my exposure, to the cold I mean. I only had one class and a private, came home watched Chicago and was going to get into bed, but I really must do some cleaning. The sink is full and there's no one to blame or nag into doing something about it. So that's it, I'm not posting again till I get some comments, well we'll see, but it's a bit crap when no one answers.
2 Comments:
Misha is dead right, you are a big moaner.
We are too tired from reading your NOVELS of posts.
This week is flying by alright, I can't believe it.
Any news?
I am giddy as a gander.
hey your blogs deadly, but my computer keeps crashing in work every time i try and click through a link, but i cant complain because what am i doing on the internet anyway?
comment
comment
comment.
on the foodnetwork yesterday 'christine cushing live' (possibly my fave show`) was russian themed, its always got a theme (like today it was all black food the colour not the race thing). she made blini, i think and other stuff, there was lots of roe used. is it possible to be veggie in russia?
Post a Comment
<< Home