how now brown cow
An end to another week, I can't believe how time is sweeping by. Decision time is looming and i really don't know what I'm doing with myself. It's strange how life creeps up on you and suddenly sticks its fingers in your eyes. Everyday there is a memory to confront and something that makes me realise i am getting older. Do you remember in school when you were surprised that your teachers knew anything of the outside world and were aware of popular culture. The realisation that teachers/parents/any one older than you, were people too. I remember being surprised at the fact that Ms. Aherne wore Levi's outside of school - she was a teacher, though thinking about it now, she was probably younger than i am, sent to the lion's den, a class of cheeky fourteen year olds who were convinced they understood unquestionably the workings of the world from minds rooted in a small Irish town.
2 Comments:
Teachers are dickheads.
Does that include me? cheers
Post a Comment
<< Home